Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Ohana Dental, we are committed to providing you with the tools that you need to achieve and maintain a healthy, vibrant smile. One way we support your efforts is through patient education that encourages you to be a co-partner in your oral health care. We don’t want to tell you what you need; we want to explain what the problem is, what treatment we recommend and how it will benefit you, and then let you decide what’s right for you.
We encourage your questions because they help us understand what matters to you and how we can best serve your needs. Listed below are some of the questions we frequently hear from our patients but we welcome you to contact us if you have others you don’t see here.
- I have some chipped and worn teeth. What are my options to fix them?
- I’d like a straighter smile but don’t want metal braces. What are my options?
- What’s the best way to keep my smile bright after professional whitening?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- How should I care for my crowns and bridges?
- What is a dental crown?
- What’s the difference between a dental crown and a bridge?
- What’s the process for getting a dental bridge?
- Can I have cosmetic dental work done on just a few teeth?
- Why should I consider cosmetic dentistry?
- Can cosmetic dentistry fix chips or gaps in my smile?